The program shows you 100003 error message or simply shuts down and the same link is opened in Edge? You're at the right place.
First of all you should download and install the last available program version from our website.
Here are the updates for Free YouTube To MP3 Converter and Free YouTube Download.
If the new version doesn't work, follow the steps written below:
1. Open the application (Free YouTube Download / Free YouTube to MP3 Converter). Go to Tools - Options - Advanced - Get Cookies from. What browser is chosen here? You can leave 'Default browser' there too.
2. Open the page https://www.youtube.com/ in the chosen Browser (or in your default browser).
3. Go to Settings - Privacy and Security - Clear cookies, remove all the cookie files. It is important to delete all cookies you have there.
Below you can see where to delete cookie files and data in Firefox
And here you see where to clear cookies and cache in Chrome:
How to delete all cookies in Edge.
4. Go back to the start page of https://www.youtube.com/
5. Log into your YouTube account there.
6. Open the YouTube URL of the video you want to download. Make sure you can play it back on YouTube after login.
7. Enter Captcha if it’s required (Confirm that you're not a Robot). Usually it looks like this:
8. Go back to the DVDVideoSoft YouTube downloader. (Restart the app). Copy and paste the YouTube link into the main program window and press Download.
Hope the solution will work on your computer.
Getting the error anyway? Could you please try the following:
open the Edge Browser on your PC and go to Settings - Default Browser - Internet Explorer Compatibility. Try all variants under 'Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge'. Repeat the download.